This statement is as true for credit management systems as it is for clothing, footwear or all manner of other things. In fact, I cannot think of a single time when a ‘one size fits all’ approach is beneficial.
All businesses are unique, having different needs when it comes to credit management solutions. After all, you wouldn’t buy a generic system that doesn’t have, say, an invoice generation facility that’s high on your list of needs, would you? Here at Credica, we pride ourselves on the levels of different solutions we deliver. Our software can be configured to suit your business – you don’t need to fit your business needs around our systems.
In fact, Credica systems are used by companies with turnovers ranging from £0.5 million up to £35 billion, proving its configurability and flexibility. And it doesn’t matter where in the world you are, either, because Credica’s credit management systems will support multiple users in different locations across differing time zones, as well as manage different currencies.
Other benefits of our systems include:
- Easily adaptable to business changes, e.g. during slow or busy periods
- Customisable to differing chasing strategies and workflows, such as small volume high invoice value, to large volume but small invoice values
- Documentation is customisable by you, so that you can use your own business terms and language using industry standard tools
- Equally, the data stored in your system is not locked down so that it’s easy for you to access and analyse using industry standard tools
- Can easily be integrated with other source systems, such as the smallest ERP system like Sage 50, up to Enterprise level, or EAS, software like SAP
- Provides configurable reporting
- There are no limits to the number of chasing strategies, letters, throughput or data volumes, and no increase in costs if they increase
- Having numerous reporting levels, choose from individual collector analysis to Board level completed business reporting
What problems are you experiencing in your existing credit management software? Talk to us to see how we can solve those problems and benefit your business with our flexible, highly configurable credit management systems.
To find out more about how our systems can benefit your business, call Credica now and talk to one of our Consultants – 01235 856400.