As part of our current expansion we are currently looking to recruit a dynamic and enthusiastic person to fill our newly created role of “Application Specialist” work closely with our Technical Director to assist in all areas of our software testing, customer support, implementation and training. You will receive full training on our product in order to perform your role to the highest standard.
Mandatory Skills required
- Customer-centric attitude and confident telephone and face-to-face manner
- Knowledge of Accounts Receivables / Credit Control processes and responsibilities
- Experience of Microsoft Excel and Word and general office software
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Ability to communicate ideas and instructions clearly and confidently
- To have great attention to detail
- Must have own car as this role will require occasional travel to our customers
Duties will include
- Testing new product releases, and input into product development with our Product Director
- Customer support
- Product training at our Customer’s premises
- Consultancy and review meetings at our Customer’s premises
- Product documentation
- Salary from 25k-32k dependent upon experience
- 23 days holiday
- Workplace pension
- Life cover
- Unlimited coffee
Please send CV for the attention of Andrew Marshman to : firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking to appoint Agents to promote our products to potential new customers throughout the UK and Europe.
We offer extremely attractive commercial terms to successful applicants, therefore if you would like to discuss becoming part of our success story, please get in touch.
KNOWLEDGE OF CREDIT MANAGEMENT PROCESSES IS ABSOLUTELY MANDATORY
E-Mail email@example.com with your CV.