Credica Limited Privacy Notice
This policy applies to personal information collected on websites owned or controlled by Credica Limited (referred to in this policy as “we”, “us” or “our”). This Privacy Notice explains how Credica Limited uses your information and how you can limit our use of that personal data. The data controller in respect of this website is Credica Limited.
We comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018. This regulates the processing of personal data relating to you and grants you various rights in respect of your personal data.
Information we collect from you
We gather information that relates to, and can identify you (e.g. your name and email address) and information that does not identify you (e.g. a visitor’s behaviour patterns when they visit our website).
We collect information when you send us an enquiry through this website.
How we gather information
Information is gathered in two ways:
- indirectly (e.g. using this website)
- directly (e.g. when you buy our products)
Use of your information
We use your personal information to:
- remember you when you visit our website and track your browsing patterns by using cookies.
- contact you by email, mail or telephone to discuss your enquiry
- ensure materials on the website are presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- collate and log numeric internet addresses to improve the website and to monitor website usage.
If you have not purchased our products, engaged with us at any of our events or shown any activity on our website for more than one year, we will remove your information from any database to ensure we are only keeping data we need.
If at any point, you would like us to remove any information we hold that relates to you, please contact us at email@example.com